Imagine waking up every morning excited to go to work... Sounds crazy, right? At Procurify, this is our reality. Our team is made up of intelligent, humble and hilarious “misfits that fit” who make it easy for us to forget we are at work. Our team members are the reason for our success and we take pride in the unique culture and community we have created!
At Procurify, our team is reinventing spend culture by helping businesses achieve greater visibility into their company's spend. Our platform allows organizations to track purchasing company wide while gaining comprehensive insight into their spend data. We also:
- Closed a $20 million USD Series B round in Spring 2019
- Recognized as one of the top 20 Technology Companies of 2020 in Canada
- Have grown to 120+ Team Members in our Vancouver based office
- Have helped our customers report more than $7 Billion in spend through Procurify
The Marketing Team at Procurify is growing! We’re looking for a well-rounded, creative, and numbers driven marketer to become our Manager, Demand Generation and Marketing Programs. In this brand new role, you’ll be responsible for spearheading our marketing programs and demand generation initiatives to generate marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and support customer retention initiatives to drive our Growth, Sales, and CX Teams. You’ll be instrumental in building a strong team, our demand generation and retention programs engine, and ensuring we achieve our goals. If you’re entrepreneurial, want to have a big impact, and make an even bigger difference - this role is for you!
- Develop and manage Procurify’s demand generation and marketing programs strategy focused on building brand awareness, driving highly qualified leads into our funnel, converting leads with compelling content and programs, and driving customer advocacy and retention
- Alongside the VP, Marketing, build the vision for the demand generation and marketing programs function and focus on hiring strong team players including onboarding, training/mentoring, and daily management of the team
- Led the development and execution of multi-channel demand generation and communications campaigns (inbound/outbound/online/offline) including email marketing, copywriting, content development, content syndication, third-party distribution, webinars, events, digital marketing, videos, sales enablement materials, traditional marketing, etc.
- Get ‘in the weeds’ and ‘hands-on’ by doing what needs to be done to deliver programs and achieve our goals
- Work alongside Growth and Sales Team leaders to develop campaign strategies, drive MQLs to support rep pipeline and attainment, address concerns, pivot strategy as required, and provide up-to-date reporting
- Led and manage the Customer Marketing Programs Manager in the development of programs and initiatives to support onboarding, training, building top-of-mind brand awareness, feature/product releases, and retention initiatives
- Create and manage a demand generation campaign and customer communications calendar, project manage cross-functional team members to ensure high quality programs are delivered on time
- Gain a deep understanding of Procurify’s prospects and customers, assist with the develop of personas and messaging to drive segmented and personalized communications that resonate and drive conversions
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Manager to support new feature and product launches, supporting the development of programming and communications geared towards prospects and customers
- Develop a strong understanding of the Procurify Marketing and Sales tech stack and develop ways for it to be used to prospect and communicate more efficiently
- Track, analyze, and report on performance to leadership, providing key insights and recommendations for continued improvement
Here’s what you need:
- 5+ years of marketing experience, specializing in demand generation, field marketing, or sales enablement, preferable at a technology company
- 3+ years of team management experience with direct reports
- A college diploma or university degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing demand generation and communication strategies and programs that have exceeded expectations
- Previous experience working closely with growth, sales, and customer teams
- Not afraid to ‘get your hands dirty’ and be involved in executing programs/initiatives yourself
- Strong written communication skills with extensive experience writing sales-focused copy for various marketing mediums
- Ability to develop relationships with cross-functional teams, effectively collaborate, and deliver on shared initiatives
- You’re analytical, aren’t afraid of diving into performance metrics, and can take this information to make metrics based recommendations
- Experience working with Salesforce, Marketo, and other marketing tools
Procurify is a place where your personal growth is a real priority; where our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
- Four day work week (yep, you read that right!)
- Unlimited responsible time off (yep, you read that right again!)
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits
- Bucketloads of virtual events and learning sessions
- A safe and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and supported to maximize their potential
Want to Learn More?
- Let’s face it, no one wants to read through an overproduced job ad, plus we’d rather connect with you. Apply today and let’s start a conversation!
- Get to know our Team through our Meet us Monday videos
- Check out what our clients are saying about us: https://www.procurify.com/testimonials