Imagine waking up every morning excited to go to work... Sounds crazy, right? At Procurify, this is our reality. Our team is made up of intelligent, humble and hilarious “misfits that fit” who make it easy for us to forget we are at work. Our team members are the reason for our success and we take pride in the unique culture and community we have created!
At Procurify, our team is reinventing spend culture by helping businesses achieve greater visibility into their company's spend. Our platform allows organizations to track purchasing company wide while gaining comprehensive insight into their spend data. We also:
- Closed a $20 million USD Series B round in Spring 2019
- Recognized as one of the top 20 Technology Companies of 2020 in Canada
- Have grown to 120+ Team Members in our Vancouver based office
- Have helped our customers report more than $7 Billion in spend through Procurify
The Marketing Team at Procurify is growing! We’re looking for an innovative communicator to join us as our Manager, Marketing Communications. In this brand new role, you’ll take the Procurify story to the masses! You’ll be responsible for leading our communications team, owning our communications strategy, developing our core messaging, and ensuring our content resonates with our target audiences. If you’re a strong communicator, looking to have a big impact, and want to be part of a dynamic team - this role is for you!
- Develop and manage Procurify’s marketing communications strategy focused on building brand awareness, educating our target audience, driving highly qualified leads into our funnel, conversions, and driving customer advocacy and retention
- Alongside the VP, Marketing, build the vision for the marketing communications function and focus on developing existing team, future team growth, mentorship, and daily management of team
- Create and maintain Procurify’s foundational messaging including core messaging documentation, content pillars, persona messaging, positioning statements, style guides, etc. to drive consistency across all internal and external communications
- Aligning to OKRs and company needs, maintain a comprehensive marketing communications calendar outlining all internal and external communication initiatives, assign writers, project manage, and ensure high-quality content is consistently delivered
- Champion the creation of content for a variety of marketing mediums including emails, blogs, website copy, eBooks, whitepapers, advertisements, webinars, sales enablement materials, press releases, case studies, testimonials, videos, social media, etc.
- Assist with the creating Procurify’s public relations strategy, own execution of PR initiatives, manage media monitoring, and keep company up-to-date on industry news
- Assist with crisis communications as required
- Act as the final approver, proofing and editing all written communications prior to release
- Ensure all digital content is search engine optimized, conduct keyword research, track Procurify’s rankings, and continue to improve content
- Provide timely reporting to leadership on Procurify’s content marketing initiatives
- Other tasks as assigned
Here’s what you need:
- 5+ years of marketing communications experience
- 3+ years of team management experience with direct reports
- A college diploma or university degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Exceptional written communication skills including attention to detail, editing and proofreading
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing comprehensive marketings communications strategy that exceed expectations
- Previous experience developing foundational marketing messaging
- Previous experience developing content for a variety of digital and traditional mediums
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Not afraid to ‘get your hands dirty’ and be involved in executing programs/initiatives yourself
- Ability to develop relationships with cross-functional teams, effectively collaborate, and deliver on shared initiatives
- You’re analytical, aren’t afraid of diving into performance metrics, and can take this information to make data-driven recommendations
Procurify is a place where your personal growth is a real priority; where our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
- Four day work week (yep, you read that right!)
- Unlimited responsible time off (yep, you read that right again!)
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits
- Bucketloads of virtual events and learning sessions
- A safe and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and supported to maximize their potential
Want to Learn More?
- Let’s face it, no one wants to read through an overproduced job ad, plus we’d rather connect with you. Apply today and let’s start a conversation!
- Get to know our Team through our Meet us Monday videos
- Check out what our clients are saying about us: https://www.procurify.com/testimonials